16 November 2007

Writer's Block

Every time I post I convince myself that I will post more often in order to avoid this. I want to write everyday because I have so much to say (don't act surprised), but sometimes the words just don't come. However, I have made a promise to myself that, starting today, I will do 2 things everyday: (1) Get exercise and (2) Write.

I really do enjoy it. I think I get it from my mom. She should write more too. She's quite the poet, you know.

So there. Its written and published for all to see and hold me accountable to.

Charlie and Missy are coming to my office for lunch today. I'll take pictures and post them later today. He is such a cute toddler. He makes the funniest little face when he is being shy. Cracks me up.

Thinking of a pen name.

Heaps of Love,

J

No comments: